Big established executive search firms have the right networks, the right talent working for them and years of positive brand reinforcement. Yet, they consider their executive search software as one of the most vital tools for their business.
This high regard for their executive recruitment software system stems from the fact that it facilitates the daily work they do. The results head-hunters are capable of producing are amplified by their recruitment software.
Executive search firms and their executive search software
Executive search software is a robust tool that optimises the head-hunter’s work activities. It simplifies most tasks as well as quickens the work process. Finding and working with the right executive search software is fundamental to the efficiency and productivity of a business.
Through recruitment software, it is possible to achieve more with less work. As long as there is the right software, head-hunters can accomplish quality work and deliver great results to client companies.
1. Automation – Automation is built into almost every aspect of recruitment software. These important features ensure that most tasks are highly automated so the workflow is better organised and easy to accomplish. A lot of the mundane and repetitive admin work is taken over recruitment software. One example is executive CV parsing and branding which greatly helps reduce the time head-hunters spend in selecting a long list of candidates.
2. Communication – It is often an overlooked characteristic in any kind of business. Not because people don’t consider it important but because they usually assume they’re doing enough to prioritise communication. In recruitment, especially executive search, strong communication is indispensable. The entire recruiting process is very lengthy, sometimes stretching up to a year. Thus, it is critical to have a steady and clear two-way
3. Talent mapping – Candidate sourcing is at the heart of recruitment. Head-hunters invest time in networking to build a strong talent pool. Having a ready collection of highly skilled executives’ CVs and contacts makes the recruiting work extremely convenient. Thus, head-hunters utilise their search software to find suitable executive candidates -both active and passive ones. Content from different social media platforms is easily integrated into the software making data collection and building talent pools easier.
Picking the right software with the right features is crucial for success. Their skills are leveraged and their achievements are highlighted through using the appropriate recruitment tool. But it is equally important to find an executive recruitment software that –
1. Is easy to use
Software functionality is substantial when decision-makers are looking for their next recruitment software. Sophisticated features are great to have but if the software is hard to navigate then it might be designated to go to the corner, gathering dust. That’s a waste of resources – time and money. Therefore, getting a product demo beforehand and going with an easy to use software is important.
2. Boosts team collaboration
Executive search firms have big teams. There’s the head-hunter and then there’s their talent acquisition team who helps with research and candidate engagement. A powerful executive search software not only assists in the daily work but ensures that the team is on the same page. Holding discussions, sharing feedback and conducting meetings online become extremely convenient with such a powerful software system.
3. Has exceptional customer service
A great track record of customer service is hugely beneficial. Software systems are not inexpensive. So when executive search firms commence their partnership with a software vendor, they need it to be a long-term association. Now imagine how difficult and taxing it would be if the customer service is horrendous. Get an executive search software vendor who has a proven record of providing quick and quality service so that head-hunters can continue their work easily.
Angela is a senior editor at Dreniq News. She has written for many famous news agencies.