Are you wondering what a light-up LED mask is? Why is it important for you to use these masks? After buying the LED mask, how can you activate it before use? How do LED masks protects your skin from damage?
LED smart mask.
Imagine a mask that is voice-activated and simulates your mouth. The LED smart mask has features like:
- LED panel. It should be easy to insert.
- Two-ply cotton mask.
- Sound-activated. It lights up and simulates your facial expressions.
- Rechargeable battery. This battery is connected to a removable LED panel.
- Adjustable toggles. This ensures a secure fit.
Activating LED smart light mask.
- LED light strip is removed from the packaging.
- The LED light strip is turned on by pushing the white switch towards the wire.
- The LED light strip panel is installed into the mask.
- Double-check to ensure everything is in place as it should be.
- Wear the mask and enjoy the new experience.
Charging LED mask.
- Next to the ON/OFF switch, locate the charging port.
- The provided mini USB cord is plugged in.
Depending on the color of light, a light-up LED mask offers different benefits. LED light therapy has the potential to give you smoother and clearer skin. These masks have always been used by dermatologists for decades to:
- Treat inflammation after facials.
- Minimize skin breakouts.
- Give a boost to your skin.
This is a good skincare routine that is convenient and does not limit your daily tasks. To achieve improvements, you should use the mask daily and on a clean face. Make-up impairs light penetration.
How LED masks protect the skin.
A different spectrum of light wavelength penetrates the skin and triggers changes within the skin at the molecular level. To target various concerns, a different color is produced by each of the spectra of light. If you need to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles from your face, red light is used to increase circulation and stimulate collagen. These lines and wrinkles are caused by loss of collagen caused by aging and sun-damaged skin. Blue light targets bacteria that cause acne protecting your skin from such breakouts. This light penetrates the hair follicles and pores and stops the metabolism of bacteria-killing it. Red lights reduce inflammation and in combination with blue lights it can be used to treat acne.
LED masks are safe but there are exceptions. There is research that indicates blue light can cause free radical damage breaking down skin structures leading to aging. The green and red lights did not show any signs of causing any damage to the skin. You can choose to avoid using the blue light for now as you wait for more research to be conducted.
It is advisable to use eye protection like a black opaque goggle when using an LED mask to avoid eye injury. The LED light-up mask you buy should be FDA cleared to confirm quality. It is important to use the mask correctly and this is achieved by following the activating steps. Blue light therapy is considered risky and its use should be minimized. This mask protects the skin by producing a different spectrum of a light wavelength that penetrates the skin altering it at the molecular level.